- Week 1: What Does It Matter?
- Week 2: Taking Matters Into Your Own Hands
- Week 3: The Bush That Wouldn't Burn
- Week 4: Answering God's Call
- Week 5: Let My People Go
- Week 6: From Dead Ends to Deliverance
- Week 7: Why Do We Sing?
- Week 8: God Provides
- Week 9: Alone No More
- Week 10: Leadership Lessons
- Week 11: 10 Commandments & You (part 1)
- Week 12: 10 Commandments & You (part 2)
- Week 13: Do You Have a Golden Calf?
- Week 14: Facing Your Giants
- Week 15: Following God (and the Living Spirit)
You can also study these stories on your own or in your family or in small groups formed. The content will be added here each week before Sunday's sermon.
Small groups are a great way to dig deeper in your walk with God. Coming to Christ The King on Sunday morning is great, but something special happens when we gather with a small group of believers to wrestle with more difficult questions.
Contact Amy Nix for other groups meeting in homes: firstname.lastname@example.org.